Places to Visit
Places to visit locally are listed below for just a few ideas of where to go and what to see in the Northwest.
Look out for our tours and days out special offers.
Places to visit while in Liverpool
- Mendips - See the home where John Lennon grew up with his aunt Mimi, now owned by the national trust the house has been restored to it's original state.
- Penny Lane - See Penny Lane beneath the blue suburban skies (hopefully) the shelter in the middle of the roundabout,barbers etc. that made the lyrics of this world famous song.(very strange?)
- 20 Forthlin Road - The former home of Paul McCartney where he grew up and wrote many of the song with John Lennon in his bedroom. Now restored by the National Trust to the period.
- Strawberryfields - A former Salvation Army childrens home the grounds had such an influence on a young John Lennon,find out why.
- 12 Arnold Grove - Childhood home of George Harrison a tiny terrace house where he grew up the youngest of four.
- The Cavern Club - World renowned for the club that was the place to be in the 60's and Merseybeat era, An unusual basement club with arched brick ceiling gave an amplified sound and electric atmosphere .
- Mathew Street - The most famous of Liverpool's streets in the city center has now become almost a Beatles Museum in it's self.
- St Peters Church - Woolton Village.
- 10 Admiral Grove - Birthplace of Ringo Starr in the Dingle area of Liverpool.
- Liverpool FC Anfield tour- Tour & Museum Adults: £12 (£11 online bookings)Concessions*: £7 (£6.50 online bookings)Family Ticket**: £30 (£29 online bookings) Click here
- Goodison- Adults - £8.50 Children Under 16 - £5.00 Family Ticket -£20.00 (2 Adults and 2 Under 16s)-
- The Empire Theatre- - Located in the center of town one Liverpools oldest theatres
- Liverpool One- - Shopping for all the family, Bars and Cinema
- Grand National Aintree- - World renowned race course
- Blackpool- - The Tower, fair ground, pier and famous Lights not to be missed.
- Mathew Street Festival- - August bank holiday weekend event, a 5 stage free event.
- Ladies Day Aintree- - Now as famous as the national itself.
- Royal Birkdale Golf- - World's top golfers arrive to battle for the trophy.
- North Wales Coast- - Too many resorts to mention along this beautiful coast line.
- Anglesea- - Island full of castles and views and Irish ferry port at Holyhead
- Seacat Ferry Terminal- - Ferry port in Liverpool to the Isle of Man
- The Lake District- - Windermere, Whitehaven the list is endless
- Caines Brewery Tour- - Visit the Caines Brewery and see how Liverpools ales are made.
- Southport- - Victorian Sea Side resort with something for all the family.
- Creamfields- - Our annual Dance event is top of the list for the biggest names and atmosphere.More here.
- The Echo Arena- - Liverpools newest addition now staging acts from around the world , for further information and line up this year Click here
- Summer Pops- - The line up each year just get better!
- Chester- - This Roman Walled City offers something for all ages, a must visit if your in the northwest.
- Oulton Park race Track- - One of Britains best race tracks, Track Days or Touring Cars just a 40 minute drive from Liverpool.
- Alton Towers- - Rated Britains number one theme park allow us to get you there hassle free.
- Camelot- - Just 30 minutes from Liverpool a whole lot of fun.
- Speke Hall- - This National trust property is hidden away in the south of Liverpool, why not make a day of it?.
- Corporate Days- - Allow us to take care of all your transportation needs.For ideas on events and prices Click here.
- Go Karting- - A great days for kids big and small, young and old ask us about local events.
- Bultins Holiday Camps- - Butlins anyone? Let us get you there in style and comfort.
- Pontins Holiday Camps- - Prestatyn Sands, Southport or Blackpool we'll get you there on time!